Has how to put a pixellated mode? Why my PC and a potato so bad(sorry for bad english i a brazillian
A downloadable DEMO for Windows
Hovership Havoc is a twin-stick shooter with 3rd person boss battles. Traverse through rooms of a futuristic robotic factory destroying robotic enemies. Upgrade your hovership and obtain randomly dropped abilities that can strengthen your chances to survive through the entire factory.
- Randomly generated levels with 100s of combinations of rooms and enemy spawn patterns to ensure no two playthroughs are ever the same
- 4 Hoverships to choose from with their own unique weapon for completely different play styles
- Giant robotic boss battles that take place in a 3rd person perspective instead of top down
- Collect ORBS to upgrade your ship stats and abilities
- Permanent progression system to upgrade your hovership
- 30+ Random ability pick ups
- 15+ Robotic enemy types with their own unique attack style and AI
- 3 Different futuristic robotic factory environments to traverse through
DEMO will be updated bi-weekly. Please join us on discord, reach out at contact [at] snowdaysoftware.com, or fill out this form with any feedback, questions, or suggestions from the DEMO!
Join the Official Discord:
Follow Development Progress:
Use the Itch.io app to keep your version of the Hovership Havoc DEMO up to date!
Full version coming Q1 2019 to Steam and Xbox One
Add to your wishlist if interested:
|Published||23 days ago|
|Author||Snow Day Software|
|Genre||Action, Role Playing|
|Tags||3D, Roguelike, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Third-Person Shooter, Top-Down, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Sorry! It's a fully detailed 3d game so while it performs well with modest set ups, it may not perform with every set up
Omg this game looks really exciting!
it is 64 bits only? or is for either 32 or 64 bits
It should be for 32 or 64 bit. Let me know if you have issues with it though and I will certainly take a look!
Really cool demo! Looking forward to the full release